Redeem Your Presale Voucher
Follow the steps below to redeem your tickets and pick your date and time if you purchased a presale voucher code.
REMINDER: PRESALE VOUCHERS EXPIRE AT THE END OF THE SEASON 11/4/2023. You must redeem them for a date this season and past year’s vouchers are not valid for redemption.
We recommend redeeming your tickets at least 48+ hours before the date you would like to attend. This helps ensures the availability of tickets for that date.
Ticket Vouchers must be redeemed for a specific Date and Entry Time before you can attend. Presale Vouchers CAN NOT be taken directly to the event and used as tickets. Once you redeem your voucher, you will receive your official tickets with barcodes that can be scanned at the event.
- Locate your voucher codes in your confirmation email. Make sure to check your spam/promotions folder and search for “Fear Columbus” in your email.
- Click the “Buy Tickets” button below these instructions.
- Select the date you wish to attend.
- Choose the same ticket type you purchased for your voucher.
New For 2023: You can now upgrade your ticket during this process. Simply select the ticket type you would like and when you input your voucher code you will only pay the difference in price.
- Make sure to select the same number of tickets for your order that matches the number of presale vouchers purchased.
If you would like to use some of your vouchers for a different day or time, you will simply place a separate order for that date.
- You may also add additional tickets to your order at full price.
- Select the Entry Time you would like.
- Proceed to Checkout and when you get to the payment step click “have a gift voucher”
- Enter each of your voucher code(s) one at a time and press “Apply” after each.
- Double check your order total is either $0.00 or the correct amount if you added full price tickets or upgraded. Refunds are not given for any mistakes or incorrect orders.
- Click “Complete Booking”
Make sure to check your email for the confirmation. You need to bring this new confirmation email to the event. Do Not Bring your original presale email.
Please note, that customer support is not able to redeem your tickets for you but they can assist with answering any questions. WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING UNUSUALLY HIGH CONTACT VOLUME. We will respond to you as soon as possible.